Eating Pork Can Cause Leprosy- Other Prohibited Foods in Bible

What You Eat is What You Get




Hawaii is the place where both cancer and leprosy exist. It is stated that place which has a warm temperature and is below the FROST LINE, eating PORK can cause both LEPROSY and CANCER. Those who live above the frost line can acquire disease of cancer. There is a contagious phase and non-contagious phase of the leprosy disease. These Leprosy has a two kinds of disease, the HANSON'S DISEASE, this one can cause large nodule under the skin which often become skin ulcer. The second type of leprosy affects the nerves causing large white patches and losses it's feeling. A nurse from Africa said that people who do it eat the CROCODILE (they love to eat rotten flesh) meat in their country acquired leprosy, while the other doesn't eat meat instead of vegetables are not sick of this skin disease.

Leprosy was called by the Jews " the stoke," and the "finger of GOD". It was said to be contagious and incurable, and to the Jews it was regarded as judgement of God who always disobeyed the law as an account of the sin. In the ritual of Jews if you have this kind of disease, you are pronounce as good as dead. As a result of that you are not part of the society. Whatever a thing he touched was threat to be unclean and even the air was polluted by his breath.

In the Bible God told us that "pork" is undeniable  unclean food, although one of the most common article diet, and is most injurious. God did not prohibit Hebrews to eat swine flesh to show his authority, but because it was not proper article of food for man. It would fill the system of SCROFULA(a disease with glandular swellings, probably a form of tuberculosis), and specially in the warm climate. God never design the swine to be eaten but instead it was designed to be scavenger. 





REMEDY:
Drinking a lot of CHAPARRAL TEA, and eating RAW VEGETABLES and raw Fruits for a whole year. An angel give this instruction to a lady in a dream, and she followed the advice and recovered.







3 comments

vera white said...

Do you believe that Herpes has a permanent cure? My name is Vera White, I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have been spending lots of money weekly on buying the popular Valtrex and sometimes Acyclovir, to suppress my Herpes outbreaks as prescribed to me in the hospital. Anyone who has herpes can attest this, with all the pains and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, I have found out that those hospital recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the problem but rather make you spend all your money. DR.Vadi herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication. And you will be happier, healthier, and outbreak free. He also has herbal remedies that can cure HIV, HPV, hepatitis and so on. He is the greatest of all herbal healers. His email is doctorvadi@yahoo.com and his Whatsapp number:  +2348074133083. You can contact him and get a permanent cure to your genital and oral Herpes or HIV AIDS or Lungs cancer or Alzheimer's disease.

Ose White said...

I want to share my happiness to the world on how i was cured from (HERPES VIRUS) by Dr Oseremen herbal , i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms, but i did not have that kind of money to buy the drugs.the one i used before did not cured me. on one faithful day, a friend of my in united kingdom told me about Dr Oseremen herbal, he told me that,it is the herbal treatment that cure is husband from hepatitis B and she told me that he have cure so many people from herpes virus with is herb medicine,then she told me to contact him that he we cure me with is herb . when i contacted Dr Oseremen, he gave me hope and say that i we be cure once i get his herbal, he send the Herbal medicine to me and i take it for two weeks and it seriously worked for me, i went to the hospital to check, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true, just contact him and get cure from Dr Oseremen healing herbs, he also have the herb to cure any kind of hepatitis B,C A. AND DIFFERENT KIND OF SICKNESS Remember delay in treatment leads to death.. contact Dr Oseremen on is email at (Dr.Oseremenvadi@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on is Number :+2349056394313 and he we cure you with is HEALING HERB MEDICINE , thanks to Dr  Oseremen for cure me is healing herbs medicine

Unknown said...

AM really grateful and thankful for what Dr voodoo
has done for me and my family. I Was having HIV/AIDS for good three years
with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause I was unable
to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one
faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great
man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he
cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him
today. if you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way I
got mine, add Dr voodoo on whatsApp: +2348140120719 or just contact Dr
voodoo via email, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.